Project 02 : Auto Car Line Follower


Auto Car...Auto Car...
What do you know about auto car.??
Automatic system right?





When I first year, Im interested to join robotic club. I attend robocon workshop and they teach us basic of robotics system. From there I learn what is PIC, Voltage Regulator, Motor Driver connection. But at that time Im totally just follow the flow. We were given about a month to complete the task. Our task was to make Auto Car to follow the line given untill to the end point.
On the day of competition, I failed to complete the task given but I am grateful to be able to learn something new. But I failed again on interview session.
I do not feel disappointed, but I'm looking for alternatives to learn about robotics and I found Jazari Robotics. My robotics start from there and I can complete my task which is 
AutoCar Line Follower.

How its works?
Power supply(9v)
RegulatorPic18f4520, LM324N, L293D
Comparator with 4 sensors
.1 motor driver to driver the tires.












                               How Car follow the line...




Schematics


Many design was produced.
Here Demo of my Auto Car.. TQ for watching.. =)












No comments:

Post a Comment